This position will be responsible for overseeing the growth of our commercial markets sector across all sales verticals including but not limited to healthcare, retail, education, finance, etc. In this role, you will present, promote and sell Company services to existing and prospective clients. Experience in breaking into new sales markets and clients as well as growth from within is required. This individual will be responsible for development of both the short and long-term sales strategy as well as the forecasting of revenue targets, and go to market strategy for the sales channel.
- Monitor the progress of sales, and review records/reports provided to senior management.
- Oversee the organization, promotion, and orchestration of all sales activities to achieve and exceed revenue and growth targets.
- Define and recommend new products and services for market opportunities.
- Assume responsibility for general account management activities for their respective clients.
Experience & Education
- Lead business development and client management capture efforts within a customer focus area including initiating calls to prospective clients, preparing capability briefings and information packets, conducting client meetings to uncover and/or create opportunities that lead to new business and expand relationships.
- Sell products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers.
- Manage preparation and distribution of product information sheets, brochures, and capability briefings.
- Assist in setting pricing for initiatives based on scope, duration, and skills required.
- Work with project management, facilitate customer kick-off meetings, client status meetings, and quarterly business reviews.
- Work with company program managers to identify and pursue follow-on opportunities.
- Work with company management to establish a budget for the business/functional area.
- Work closely with Recruiting team defining Client needs.
- Serve as the customer advocate during reviews to bring the voice of the customer into planning and strategy sessions.
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to maintain deep understanding of market segment and customer environment.
- Utilize CRM and opportunity funnel tools to develop and execute customer engagement and capture execution.
- Other BD and supervisory related duties as assigned.
- Experienced with targeting accounts, building and executing account plans.
- Professional networker that is skillful in establishing rapport and building relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Strong analysis, reasoning and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Experience selling in the IT Services industry.
- Commuting and travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in marketing, inside sales and outside sales.
- Required attendance at all pipeline reviews, sales team meetings, and all bid/no bid meetings.
- Attend appropriate marketing and sales networking events.
- Initiate and execute marketing and business development strategies.
- Knowledge of and experience in managing sales initiatives for IT services.
Or download the pdf application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org